Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The Morphogenic Field Technique® (MFT) offers online courses designed for professionals seeking to upgrade or advance their skills, develop a new holistic healthcare service, and/or seek professional development.
By purchasing a course from this platform and the Morphogenic Field Technique®, you agree to the following terms outlined in this Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) as a condition of your participation in your selected course.
1.1 The Morphogenic Field Technique® (MFT) courses are designed to educate, inspire, and integrate holistic health, nutrition, energy medicine and muscle response testing tools into a therapeutic treatment plan thus allowing people to create real and lasting change in their morphogenic field.
1.2 The Morphogenic Field Technique® provides the following during the course experience:
A state-of-the-art platform that offers video instruction, downloadable course materials, course progress tracking, assignments and testing to ensure knowledge retention, practical practitioner application training and the ability to communicate with the instructor in a supportive and safe learning environment.
Quality professional development opportunities available through MFT certificates of competency.
Practical practitioner and business tools.
Re-licensure CE options for certain practitioner types pending 1/21.
Access to the Morphogenic Field Technique® private Facebook group.
2. Course Content & Delivery/Registration/Security/Support Materials/ Duration & Assessment
Course Content & Delivery
2.1Access to program materials for all courses is via an online learning management system platform.
2.2 Lifetime access is granted to all graduates who complete their course requirements and attain their certificate(s) in the required time of one-year per certificate level. 2.2 Depending on the elected course, the Dashboard may include access to all or a combination of the following:
Written Lesson Modules
Embedded online seminar lectures (core content)
Downloadable PDFs (core content)
Access to the Morphogenic Field Technique® Video Training Vault of demonstrations, interviews, masterclasses and tutorials for business, marketing, and further observational learning.
2.3 Upon enrollment, the following details will be required to access course materials via the online student platform.
2.3.2 Date of Birth
2.3.4 Email address
2.3.5 Phone number
2.3.6 University or School
2.3.7 Degree or License Held
2.3.8 Company name
2.4 Participants are required to ensure the security and confidentiality of registration details, including any username and/or password.
2.5 Only the person registered for the course can use the log-in credentials created unless otherwise stated.
2.6 Immediate notification is required if there is any unauthorized use of details.
2.8 In addition to the online student platform each course may contain some or all, of the following:
2.8.1 1-4 personal mentoring calls per year.
2.8.2 Personal Q&As and specialist training - available upon request.
2.8.3 Email support for student mentorship needs.
Students seeking Certificate of Competency.
2.8.4 1 x 30-minute one on one session via phone or Zoom to discuss the review for student’s video presentation is included in the course fee.
2.8.5 Sessions are scheduled by agreement with the teacher within 4 weeks of the conclusion of each stage of the 4 levels to receive a certificate of competency at the conclusion of that course.
Duration & Assessment
2.9 Each course is self-paced and should be completed within 12 months of start date of the first module.
2.10. Assessment across all courses is competency-based.
2.10.1 Competency tasks are embedded in the modules so the student can demonstrate their learning and application of exercises and tools as they progress.
2.10.2 Each stage of each course has a separate outline with all tasks included. The courses have varying activities listed in each module: study guide, activity, quizzes, and video instruction for each stage of the course.
2.10.3 Students must submit their answers via the learning management platform in the correct format for assessment within 10 working days of completion of the module of the course.
2.10.4 If the student fails to answer all questions or demonstrate an adequate understanding of the knowledge or concepts, the student will be required to complete or reattempt the task/question and resubmit for assessment to be able to move forward to the next level in the course.
2.11 Private Facebook Group
2.11.1 The student community created on Facebook is a private group for the participants in the Morphogenic Field Technique®® online courses. Its sole purpose is to provide a safe forum for students to connect with peers about course content, ask questions, access live calls and to source inspiration and motivation for the successful use of MFT in personal and professional life.
2.11.2 Students are prohibited from pitching business ideas, promoting, selling or building a personal business network, promoting other Facebook groups and businesses, or offering lead generation or paid offers in the Morphogenic Field Technique®® Facebook group posts or through private messages to other group participants.
3. Fees & Method of Payment
3.1. By purchasing the course(s), the participant agrees to pay the advertised online price in US Dollars (USD). Please check the equivalent in your local currency.
3.2. Current Course fees (upfront) are as follows:
3.2.1 MFT-BP (6 modules) – $1250
3.2.2 MFT-IP (12 modules) – from $1250
3.2.3 MFT-AP (4 modules) – $1250
3.2.4 MFT-MP (5 modules) – $1250
3.3. All course fees include Washington State sales where applicable.
3.4. We reserve the right to change these prices from time to time. Please check the website for updated pricing information.
3.5. Payment plans are available for all courses (12 installments over 12 consecutive months).
3.6. Payment plans (2 installments over 2 consecutive months) are available.
3.7. Payment plan payments are pre-scheduled, direct debit payments via credit card and must be completed within the payment plan period.
3.8. If payments are missed and an attempt to contact participant has been unsuccessful, access to course materials will be suspended until all payments have been updated.
3.9. If personal hardship occurs student status and course completion can be put on hold for an agreed period.
3.10. The participant agrees to recommence study and payments on an agreed date.
3.11. If further time is required as a result of failure to submit adequate study and assessment responses within the course completion time or respond to communications by the Morphogenic Field Technique®, an Extension Fee of $150 will be applied to continue the course for a 6-month duration.
3.12 If students fail to complete their course requirements and do not pay the extension fee within 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) of their required completion date, access to their course will be withdrawn and graduation certificates will be not be issued.
3.13 Graduation certificates are issued only when a student’s tuition fees are paid in full and they have successfully completed all learning modules, have acquired the professional kits/resources to perform each procedure and practical application of the technique has met MFT’s requirements. Students who complete their course before their payment plan expires will be required to pay any outstanding tuition fees prior to receiving their official certificate/s.
4. Withdrawal and Cancellations, Refund Policy
4.1 The Morphogenic Field Technique® courses have been designed for participants who believe in personal development and service success and who understand that to gain the maximum benefit and results a commitment to complete the selected course is required.
4.2 Withdraw from any course at any time is available however there is no refund whatsoever for a change of mind. Participants remain liable for the remainder of fees regardless of whether the course has been paid in full or by payment plan. (please see refund policy for reasons other than a change of mind below).
4.3 Requests for a refund will be managed according to our obligations and your rights as a consumer under Washington State Consumer Law.
4.3.1 A refund request will be considered on a case-by-case basis and is not guaranteed.
Where a refund is agreed to, after the application of Washington State Consumer Law principles, the amount of refund will be calculated according to the value of the course content delivered, coaching sessions and professional hours provided to the student plus an administration fee of $125. This refund amount will be deducted from the amount that has already been paid.
4.3.2 Where your payment method is via a payment plan – the above costs will be calculated and deducted from the total fees owed to the Morphogenic Field Technique®.
4.3.4will remain liable for the balance for payment owed to the Morphogenic Field Technique®.
4.3.5 Failure to pay at any time is a breach of this Agreement and MFT is entitled to seek legal relief and remedy for this breach and to recover the debt owed.
4.3.6 Outstanding accounts will be referred to a third party for debt collection.
4.3.7 Any request for a refund must be in writing and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your Responsibilities
5.1 As a participant in the course, you understand that you are expected to:
5.1.1 Demonstrate competency through completing every question, providing sufficient written explanations to display a sound understanding or application of concepts and tasks, personal insights, integrating and reflecting on practical tasks.
5.1.2 Complete the required activities including:
a. providing client feedback,
b. verification of M-Field measurements,
c. a live Zoom call with a client session; and
d. attending a minimum of one live call per level of certification to develop a kit implementation strategy.
5.1.3 Attend any required live and recorded calls, tutorials, or lectures to enable you to progress through your selected course requirements.
5.1.4 Be non-judgmental, respectful, and positive in your conduct and communication with all stakeholders.
5.1.5 Complete all modules, attend all calls, and apply all practices within the required course completion time.
6.1 All information shared with the Morphogenic Field Technique® during individual coaching sessions is confidential and will not be shared with a third party unless required by law.
7. Intellectual Property and Copyright
7.1 All programs and materials available on this platform and within any program created by the Morphogenic Field Technique® are the property of the Morphogenic Field Technique® and/or our affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
7.2 All material including but not limited to course content, manuals, videos, business toolkits and all other material is provided solely the participants use.
7.3 No use any of the materials available on this platform or within any course in a manner that infringes on any of our rights or that has not been authorized by Morphogenic Field Technique®.
7.4 No modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmission, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distribution in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) material from this platform or any course without the express permission of the Morphogenic Field Technique®. Participants request such permission by emailing: email@example.com.
8.1 You have engaged the Morphogenic Field Technique® services and purchased products such as this course, at your own risk and that all programs are provided as an educational and informational service or product only.
8.2 You shall refer any financial questions (business and development) which may arise to qualified professionals before making any financial or business development related decision during or as a result of completing any course in this program.
8.3 You shall refer any medical questions (including psychological or emotional issues) which may arise during any course to qualified professionals.
8.4 You shall consult a qualified professional before making any health-related decision during or as a result of participating in any course by the Morphogenic Field Technique®.
8.5 The Morphogenic Field Technique® does not offer any representations, warranties, or guarantees, verbally or in writing, regarding your results from any program.
8.6 Results are dependent on various factors including but not limited to, commitment, online skills, personal ability, and dedication, and in no way are dependent on any information the Morphogenic Field Technique® provides to you.
8.7 You accept and agree that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your selected course.
8.8 You accept and agree that you must complete the course requirements to obtain the full benefit of the program.
8.9 You accept and agree that individual results may vary and that it is possible that you may not achieve the expected results and that the outcome is dependent upon your participation and personal skills and abilities and not the responsibility of the Morphogenic Field Technique®.
8.10 The Morphogenic Field Technique® cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money from any course or with our templates, tools, ideas, information, or strategies.
8.11 You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of course undertaking.
9. Limitation of Liability
9.1 The Morphogenic Field Technique® guarantees all services are supplied to you with due care and skill and fit for the purpose that the services have been advertised.
9.2 To the extent that the Morphogenic Field Technique® is unable to exclude liability; total liability for loss or damage you suffer or incur from services by the Morphogenic Field Technique® is limited to re-supplying the services to you, or, at the Morphogenic Field Technique®’s option, refunding to you the amount you have paid for the services or products to which your claim relates.
This Agreement must be read and construed according to the laws of the State of Washington, USA.
The Parties agree to submit to the authority of Clallam County.
WEBSITE (S) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Morphogenic Field Technique, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by Clauses 1, 2, 4 – 11 and 15 – 25 of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. Clauses 3 and 12 – 14 apply only to the sale of Services. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer, and Our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon Our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been accepted.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website.
Content: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website.
Facilities: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Morphogenic Field Technique® makes available through the Website either now or in the future.
Services: means the services available to you through this Website, specifically use of the Morphogenic Field Technique® proprietary e-learning platform.
Payment Information: means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes.
Premises: Means Our place(s) of business located at 804 East 8th Street, Port Angeles, Washington.
System: means any online communications infrastructure that Morphogenic Field Technique® makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links.
User / Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Morphogenic Field Technique® and acting in the course of their employment.
Website: means the website that you are currently using morphogenicfieldtechnique.learnworlds.com and any sub-domains of this sitemorphogenicfieldtechnique.learnworlds.com unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
We/Us/Our: means Morphogenic Field Technique® a company incorporated with the Registrar of Companies.
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers procuring Services in the course of business.
4. Intellectual Property
4.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Morphogenic Field Technique®, Our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
4.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so.
5. Third Party Intellectual Property
5.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
5.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
6. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
7. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8. Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.morphogenicfieldtechnique.learnworlds.com without Our prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written permission. To find out more please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in the following number: 3602023301.
9. Use of Communications Facilities
9.1 When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your Account being suspended or closed:
9.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
9.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
9.1.3 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
9.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as We may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages.
9.1.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws.
9.1.6 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Morphogenic Field Technique® or Our affiliates; and
9.1.7 You must not use Our System for unauthorized mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
9.2 You acknowledge that Morphogenic Field Technique® reserves the right to monitor all communications made to Us or using Our System.
9.3 You acknowledge that Morphogenic Field Technique® may retain copies of all communications made to Us or using Our System.
9.4 You acknowledge that any information you send to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
10.1 In order to procure Services on this Website and to use certain other parts of the System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
10.1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful.
10.1.2 you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
10.1.3 you will keep this information accurate and up to date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
10.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
10.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorized orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorized provision commences prior to your notifying Us of the unauthorized nature of the order or payment then you shall be charged for the period from the commencement of the provision of services until the date you notified us and may be charged for a billing cycle of one month.
10.4 When choosing your username, you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
11. Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
- 11.1 Either Morphogenic Field Technique® or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- 11.2 If We terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not commence.
12. Services, Pricing and Availability
- 12.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all general descriptions of Services available from Either Morphogenic Field Technique® correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, We are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as the exact nature of the Services may vary depending on your individual requirements and circumstances. This does not exclude Our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether. Please refer to sub-Clause 13.8 for incorrect Services.
- 12.2 Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required Plan of Services.
- 12.3 We neither represent nor warrant that such Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your Order. Availability indications are not provided on the Website.
- 12.4 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- 12.5 In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and Us processing that order and taking payment, then the price that was valid at the time of the order shall be used.
13. Orders and Provision of Services
- 13.1 No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending to you an order confirmation email. Only once We have sent you an order confirmation email will there be a binding contract between Either Morphogenic Field Technique® and you.
- 13.2 Order confirmations under sub-Clause 13.1 will be sent to you before the Services begin and shall contain the following information:
- 13.2.1 Confirmation of the Services ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Services;
- 13.2.2 Fully itemised pricing for the Services ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- 13.2.3 Relevant times and dates for the provision of the Services;
- 13.2.4 User credentials and relevant information for accessing those services.
- 13.3 If We, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
- 13.4 Payment for the Services shall be taken via your chosen payment method, immediately for any setup fee that corresponds to the service plan you purchased and at the same day of each subsequent month (“billing cycle”) for charges accrued during the previous month (“billing cycle”) AND/OR as indicated in the order confirmation you received.
- 13.5 We aim to fulfill your Order within 2-3 working days or if not, within a reasonable period following your Order, unless there are exceptional circumstances. If we cannot fulfill your Order within a reasonable period, we will inform you at the time you place the Order by a note on the relevant web page or by contacting you directly after you place your Order. Time is not of the essence of the Contract, which means we will aim to fulfill your Order within any agreed timescales but this is not an essential term of the Contract and we will not be liable to you if we do not do so. If the Services are to begin within 14 calendar days of Our acceptance of your order, at your express request, you will be required to expressly acknowledge that your statutory cancellation rights, detailed below in Clause 14, will be affected.
- 13.6 Morphogenic Field Technique® shall use all Our reasonable endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with best trade practice.
- 13.7 In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact Us immediately to inform Us of the mistake. We will ensure that any necessary corrections are made within five (5) working days.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to the provision of certain Services. You will be asked to read and confirm your acceptance of any such terms and conditions when completing your Order.
- 13.8 Morphogenic Field Technique® provides technical support via our online support forum and/or phone. Morphogenic Field Technique® makes every effort possible to respond in a timely manner but we do not guarantee a particular response time.
15. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- 16.1 All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- 16.2 We may use your personal information to:
- 16.2.1 Provide Our Services to you;
- 16.2.2 Process your payment for the Services; and
- 16.2.3 Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
- 16.3 In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- 16.4 We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
- 17.1 We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- 17.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 17.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 17.4 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
17. Changes to the Facilities and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
18. Availability of the Website
- 19.1 The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Morphogenic Field Technique® uses industry best practices to provide a high uptime, including a fault-tolerant architecture hosted in cloud servers. We give no warranty that the Website or Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- 19.2 We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
19. Limitation of Liability
- 20.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
- 20.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Morphogenic Field Technique® liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Morphogenic Field Technique® .
- 20.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Morphogenic Field Technique® 's liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect provision of Services or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- 20.4 In the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
20. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
21. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
22. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Morphogenic Field Technique®.
- 24.1 All notices / communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- 24.2 We may from time to time, if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from Us.
24. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Morphogenic Field Technique® shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Morphogenic Field Technique® Morphogenic Field Technique® and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Clallam County, Washington.
Thank you for reading this document. By continuing with your the Morphogenic Field Technique® course purchase and enrollment you agree to the terms and conditions of this program created by the Morphogenic Field Technique®.
Thank you for reading this document. By continuing with your the Morphogenic Field Technique® course purchase and enrollment you agree to the terms and conditions of this program created by the Morphogenic Field Technique®.